Thursday, May 26, 2011

Artivist Film Festival

Artivist Film Festival: Raising Awareness for Humanity, Animals, Children and the Environment through International Advocate Films.

"December 6" has been selected to screen at the Artivist Film Festival, which runs from July 8-10, 2011 at the historic Egyptian Theater in Hollywood. The name Artivist is a combination of “artist” and “activist,” and their mission is to strengthen the voice of international advocate artists, while raising public awareness for social global causes.

I wish I could attend and see what other "artivists" around the world are creating. But I intend to continue making films that fit this criteria, so maybe I'll have a chance to go to the festival with one of them in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with the subject. But thanks for the Rainer Maria Rilke poetry article. Very helpful for me. Thanks. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm glad to see that it's still on the internet! For anyone who's wondering, I wrote some articles about poetry and poets on an old website of mine and apparently someone is keeping it alive even though I've long since abandoned the site: http://www.weirdgrrl.ca/guides/rilke.htm

    ReplyDelete